Today was a extra fun play date... STEPHANIE joined us w/ sweet Barrett! That little guy is such a cutie. I ended up at the mall pretty early - so did Ash/Reece. I wish I could have gotten more pictures of sweet Barrett, but my battery didn't last :(. We went to a mall in Plano where they have a fab play area. We'd been once before and the kids LOVED IT!
I can't wait to do this again.
On the way there reading his Noah's Ark... so sleepy...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand - he's out!
Such a cutie!!!

Ash & Reece

wow - how cute is she!!!
.JPG)

These little pumpkins were having a "latte' " fun - ha ha ha (get it - they're in a coffee cup)

Reece was telling me all about this play area... She comes here so much - she was telling the good "hiding" spots.

I started to tell my mom where the good hiding spots were, but Reece put a stop to THAT! "ssssssssshhhhhhhhh Lucas - I told you it's a secret!"

"No, Lucas it's THIS way - here ... let me help you turn your head"

"what's in your hair Lucas - is that hair gel?"

"Seriously, does your mommy
not wash your ears, Lucas???"

"A-HA! I found one of the hiding spots... ssshhh don't look "

Playing with his new buddy BARRETT! How fun - another boy!
1 comment:
So Funny! Reese is a little bossy boss!
Post a Comment