Thursday, October 27, 2011

Long time - no write!

Oh ... How I've missed my blog! We've finally moved back in our house, so I now have internet connection! YAY! What did we ever do without it??? :)

Things have been pretty busy since we've been back. We took our annual trip to The Ozarks with The Brendel Family and it amazing... we stayed the WHOLE WEEK! (pics to come!). Hannah's schedule is busy busy BUSY and Lucas' is not far behind her!

Matt was elected to spritual director for the upcoming CRHP retreat, so that has tied up some of "down" time... What an honor!
He and Hannah are still referee'ing (sp?) on the weekends - it's so awesome that they do that together!
And I am still involved in RCIA, women's group and Archangel's mom's group up at the church...
As a family we just begun our 2nd session in our "small church group". I love this series... it's all on apologetics. Simply amazing... I truly LOVE our church and our faith.

No comments: