Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Father's Day this year was so beautiful! I got to spend it with the most amazing men I've had the privilege of knowing. Each one of these men are so special and different and bring such value to my life.

My father:
He brings humor, unconditional love, structure, wisdom, loyal, wonderful grandfather, Veteran

My father in law:
He brings unconditional love, compassionate, faith driven, gardener extraordinaire ;)

My honey:
loyal, highest of integrity, the most amazing dad!, wonderful listener, amazing faith

This year for Matt and Larry - I custom ordered these BEAUTIFUL rosaries ...
Matt's decade beads were: the first 3 were our wedding anniversary beads... then:
Matt's birthday gemstone, mine, Hannah's, Lucas' and Whitney's
Larry's decade beads were: the first 3 were their wedding annv stone then... all 5 grand children's birth month gemstone... :)
These rosaries are so beautiful and made with such love and care. For more information on how to order your custom rosary contact:
www.etsy.com and go to PMMDesigns1 and she will make you a beautiful rosary - custom FOR YOU!



simply... delicious!


I love this expression! (and drool!)



My sweet "dub"! the family making homemade pizza for our men on Dad's day!

Lucas playing with his POPS!

Larry opening up his rosary :)


my dad!

No comments: