We recently had our family pictures taken... This year was a little different though - instead of spend $300 or so on a prof photographer we swapped with another family. Since Matt bought us that fancy schmancy camera a few years ago - we decided to put it to good use! Some of these you will see on our Christmas Card, but here is a preview:
Hannah:
She is so photogenic and truly has one of BEST hearts of anyone I know. I love this girl more than words can express...

Lucas:
Our little man - oh my does this little guy have personality! He is a HAM! (not sure WHERE he got that from???)


seriously... look how PERFECT this little guy is!

Matt:
I could not have asked for a better husband, best friend and father for my children. He inspires me daily (well - maybe not daily, but OFTEN) on being a better person. I am so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment