Over Columbus Day weekend we all took off and headed up to Big Cedar...
Branson, MO. It was so much fun! I wish we could have stayed longer, but Hannah had school :(. The Ozarks are so beautiful!
BIG CEDAR!
.JPG)
Matt was teaching the kids to skip rocks at the lake...
.JPG)
My sweet girl
Gigi did great walking around Silver Dollar City.

The BEST in-laws on the planet!

I really wanted to leave them in the Silver Dollar City Jail, but Lucas was freaking out!

Lucas' first roller coaster
and ... his 2nd - he LOVED it!
.JPG)
The next
Dankia Patrick (although, not quite
Nascar...) :)
Lucas was so excited to "drive" a RACECAR!
This little guy loves sports ... maybe more than his DAD!

I love my family of 4.5! We can't until baby "Whitney" can join us for a photo shoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment