Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

I know, I know ... I've been gone for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! But, let me just say - no one is more upset about it than me! We have had one of the busiest summers I can remember!

As most of you know, we have baby #3 on the way! We are overcome with joy! I have had a rough battle with exhaustion and morning "all day" sickness! Being pregnant and chasing and toddler and running a "tween" everywhere in the 100 degree heat really took a toll on me - and at the end of the day ... I was to tired to blog. So, I apologize! It's also been an emotional roller coaster with this baby. I started bleeding July 2nd and the Dr did an ultrasound and everything seemed "ok"? I stopped bleeding for a few days and then it started again - we went back to the Dr and she did another ultrasound and found a sub chronic hemorrhage - which basically means that my placenta and uterus were detached some? The measure of the tear was 2.5cm (about an inch) and the Dr tried to reassure us that we should not be concerned. I was told to REST, not lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk, and drink tons of water. I was an emotional wreck! I cried and prayed everyday for a beautiful healthy baby and a good pregnancy!
I followed her orders and our last ultrasound was great! It was 75% smaller than the 10 days we had seen it before and it was no longer "actively bleeding" - it should that it was clotting! Praise God!
We have another ultrasound next week, so I will update you then!

Here are a few random pics I've taken over the summer:



I love these kids SOOOOOOO MUCH!




No comments: