I'm sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. It has been a little busy around here. I've started on a few spring cleaning projects that is taking up most of "free" time. Matt is still working like CRAZY on finding a new company to call "home". He's had a few real good interviews and we are hoping and praying something good comes out of them. I am SO proud of him. He is working so hard on finding a new job. He is such a wonderful role model for the kiddo's - I hope Hannah marries someone just like and hope Lucas grows up to be the man his daddy is. :)
Here are a few pictures of Hannah doing gymnastics and the kids playing outside.
Hannah is on the left in a green(ish) sparkly leotard.

Lucas wants SO bad to go and flip on the trampoline with his sister!!!

Hannah and Lucas playing in his NEW car!!! She's is the best big sister ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment