Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a reunion!

What a night we had!!! Tiana (as seen in the first picture w/ me) came back to Dallas just for a weekend visit. I hadn't seen her since her going away party 4 years ago! She looked great and it was so awesome to hang w/ her again! On the other hand... what a reunion - (sigh) I hadn't seen some of these guys in over 10 years! It was the BEST time! I truly loved seeing everyone again... and karaoke was so fun!

Tiana and me (Jeremy's finger is holding our hair ... that was blowing like crazy from the fan behind us! :) ). Thanks Jerm!
Jeremy, Kevin & me
Apooooo (April, Tiana's sister) and me - MY FIRST ROOMMATE EVER! Whew, the good ol' days girlie...
My honey (hair blowing again ... like I'm in a music video - ha!)
Tiana & me (again, the hair)
Sherry, April & me... oh Sherry, mama - I've missed you
My Kevin!!! (one too many bourbon's Kev???)
Tina & Tiana

I'M READY FOR ANOTHER REUNION!

No comments: